Wednesday, August 4, 2010

TIM MCGRAW and LADY A


On July 30th I went to Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum all I can say is...it was AMAZING!

Trent and I left my house in Sandy a little after 6 thinking we would get to USANA by 7:30 with plenty of time, but boy were we WRONG! The traffic was backed up for miles. After sitting in it for almost 2 HOURS we quickly turned and went around the traffic. We got there just in time to hear Lady A play one song, plus we had AWESOME seats so it was all worth it in the end.

There is no zoom needed on any of these pictures
This guy was definitely my favorite :)

He came down and sat right next to me...this is truly what my face looked like





ALSO after the concert we spent another 2 hours in the parking lot waiting to get out

1 comment:

  1. Stop it. I am literally DYING right now. I was begging my husband forever to get me tickets. Tim McGraw is my absolute favorite. Your seats were amazing. Lucky girl.


    ...frame that picture of you and mr. mcgraw.

    ReplyDelete