Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ParTy LikE iTs 1999!

Mikelle turned 21 on friday the 17 of September. We celebrated for 3 days, starting Thursday night. We went to dinner with her family at pizzeria 712...YUM!

Friday night we went to spark to get some "drinks" I got a shirley temple that had cotton candy on top (I love cotton candy...it's pure sugar :)) Also they had the best fries... There was a Japanese drink so of course I had to get it :)


Saturday we partied like it was 1999 with a 90's themed party, with either music videos playing on the TV or our favorite hits from the 90's. We had an "open bar" with strawberry daiquiris, margaritas, pina coladas, and cosmopolitans.

Jillian and I were the best bar tenders anyone could ask for...I was told I can make a mean miami vice. Plus........................................................we know how to party!



We were so tired at the end of the night we just had to plop onto the couch. It was such a fun weekend full of laughs and a TON of sugar!! I love living with these girls
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKELLE! I hope we made all your wishes come true

1 comment: