Thursday, November 4, 2010

St. George

Why yes I went to St. George last weekend. It was a blast and I did not want to leave :( We drove down friday, dropped our stuff off in St. George and went to LAS VEGAS! We rode the big shot on the of the stratosphere. This was my first time and it was so fun! Here are some lovely pictures :)
























Saturday we of course watched some college football then went on a hike.




The men definitely showed off their manliness jumping into freezing cold water...





while the girls created some awesome shadows...


Since we had been in Vegas previous night we played some poker with candy. Guess who was so close to taking all the money...that would be me! Who knew I would be so good at it.

And for everyone that was worried we did go to sacrament on Sunday before cleaning up and heading back home. The weather was perfect, the company was GREAT, and obviously I was way tired!

1 comment: