Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I don't even know...

So we got our carpets cleaned today, meaning we had to get everything off of the carpets. Our couches are in our kitchen and everything in my room is now on my bed. I'm tired and hungry just want to lay in my bed but I can't cause theres stuff all over it and the carpets are still wet. and I dont want to have to climb over all the stuff in our kitchen to make me something to eat. Don't get me wrong I'm really glad we got them clean cause they were kinda nasty. Also I should be studying/reading for anatomy and physiology, but I really don't want to...I really want to be taking a nap in my bed :( AND my tweezers disappeared! I have no idea where they went and I cant live without them especially cause there are some hairs that are bothering me so I keep picking at them which is not ok for me to do. I know I am just rambling on now, but I found my theme song

No comments:

Post a Comment