Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Is this my nose?


So... I broke my nose Saturday morning during my dance rehearsal. I took a head to the face! It was actually pretty funny though, I was laughing after it happened. It wasn't that bad of a break, but my nose was a little crooked. Monday I went into the Doctor (Dr. Palmer) and had him push my bone back into place. OH MAN did that hurt! Now I have to wear this cast on my nose until Sunday and boy do I look like an idiot! I have been getting a kick out of peoples reactions though.

5 comments:

  1. oh no kimmy! your poor nose. at least you have a good attitude about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I you're hiding the fact that you got a nose job... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'think' is suppose to go after I haha oops

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ohhh kimmy lane. bring your broken nose and come home to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite pic is the second one. :) I think the cast looks good on you, maybe you should keep it on for an extra week or two….Love you

    ReplyDelete