Tuesday, June 14, 2011

housekeeping 101...

I think that should be a required class to graduate high school! I just don't get people who think it is ok to leave out dishes with food on them... especially egg salad! After awhile even brownies start to smell bad like my kitchen. Oh how I wish I could put a scratch and sniff up so everyone could know how bad it really is. I was doing the leave them out until the culprits clean them up themselves, but it was so bad I gave in and decided it was time to clean the dishes yesterday and yes it made me and one of my roommates actually gag!
This picture was taken a few weeks ago...may 27 to be exact and see that thing of brownies on the stove? Yeah I cleaned that yesterday :)


...sorry for my venting

2 comments:

  1. i'm actually really glad there is no on line scratch and sniff sticker because i smelled it and ITS BAD! I'm so sorry you live in a pig sty.

    ReplyDelete