Saturday, November 5, 2011

Denver

So I'm a little late on this, but over my fall break October 19-23 I visited Sam and Jenna in Denver. I had so much fun and it was so good to see those two. Jenna had almost everyday planned out with activities for me. We went to the denver zoo (on their free day, how cool!), Gooseberry pottery (a place like color me mine), carved pumpkins with their nieces who also live out there, they were such cute little girls (makes me excited for my own little niece to come in February :)), did some shopping at a thrift store and found some amazing pieces of clothing, I know I'm missing stuff, but that is all I have pictures of, and this is a run-on sentence.
jenna shrunk her wool sweater so of course I had to try it on



traditional kim and jenna pose
Jenna and I carved the hand and it wilted away :(



It was my first time flying by myself and it was fine except for the fact I missed my flight back home. I definitely watched my plane pull away from the gate, it was probably one of the worst feelings. The ladies at the desk were very nice though and got me on the next flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment