Friday, October 26, 2012

2 months can seems like a lifetime

the past two months have been a roller coaster.  You know how sometimes everything just happens at once to the point where you don't know how you're going to get through it?  Thats what the past 2 months have been.  There are so many things I wish I could take back and start over, I know that a bad outlook to have, but I do.  I have gone through a quarter life crisis of what I really want to do with my life, thinking I maybe want to change my major from Dance Education to just Dance Performance and going to physical therapy assisting school.  Thats a pretty big change.  I've had to do a lot of thinking about certain situations and have re-discovered things.  Things I used to know, but forgot about, like being myself.  I don't know what happened, but by the end of the summer I was no longer myself.  That along with other things, are what I wish I hadn't forgotten, because maybe my life would be a little different now.  I know a certain situation would be different if I didn't forget those things and I wish I could work on them, but it's not that simple.  It's really hard not to be mad at myself.  On top of this craziness in life my aunt who has been struggling with cancer was giving 2 weeks to live.  At this point school didn't matter to me I needed to be there for my mom, cousins, and most importantly my aunt.  She passed away within that 2 weeks.  I am so happy she no longer has to deal with the pain and struggles cancer brought into her life. Anyway school is stressing me out like it never has before, its pretty terrible.  I finished my piece for my concert, so that is a relief.   60 days until my cruise.  Also since pictures make posts more fun here you go.

I'm obsessed with my niece and nephew! I can't get enough of them! I love them so much!  Sorry for the downer post :(

2 comments:

  1. Kimmy you are the best. Hang in there! You have always brightened my day whenever I see you, and I am grateful to have you as a friend. That sounds like a fun and exciting change - I always thought physical therapy might be fun. You are doing great things! and as Pres. Hinckley used to say, "Things will work out". :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim--you're so awesome and I'm sorry you're having a hard time. Just remember, it's always darkest before the sunrise. I know that's cliche, but it's always been the case for me! Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete