Monday, January 24, 2011

AAAHH!!!!!


PACKERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!
I could not be more excited, my dad and I embraced in pure happiness when they won. Everyone watch them face the steelers on February 6th. Let me tell you a little about last week. So most days I take a snack to school. One day I had carrots and a clementine, the carrots were gross so I moved onto the clementine which was also gross. I was mad at my food that I bought myself a rice krispy treat to make it all better :) the next day I had a yogurt and clementine. The yogurt was kinda blah and not enjoyable so I went to the clementine which was worse than the previous day! This time I got a flat bread from jamba juice, it was a good choice. Then saturday I went to a baptism with my mom and totally had an allergic reaction to the food they served afterwards. Basically food and I did not get along very well. Also my roommates must be reading my blog because they had a bundt cake for my last night for my half birthday :) LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment