Saturday, January 1, 2011

what a break

Although some events leading up to the break weren't the best it turned out to be pretty WONDERFUL! It all started when this cute little family came into town.
It was so good to see them since the last time I did was in August (that is just too long!)

23rd was my annual family christmas party. Oh it was also an ugly sweater party...
I worked Christmas Eve :( but luckily I got off at 6. We had our own pajama parade, and started the tradition of acting out the nativity scene. Trent of course won festive christmas frivolity like he does every year, but I dominated the "back pack tales" category. (all the questions were about the green bay packers)











Christmas was magical. I gave Santa the genius idea of putting Jacks presents in bags so he could take them out. He LOVED it! That night I became ill, with a sore throat, runny nose, and body aches :(











Wednesday we saw
it was so cute!

Thursday we went snowmobiling with Batman, Laurie, Alfred Borden, Jack "cowboy" Kelley, or in other words....
yeah be jealous... I was in the same room with him for at least 20 minutes!

















Friday I took Jack
on the train
at south towne mall. That night I started having body aches...AGAIN so guess how I rang in the new year? On my couch half asleep...and I'm totally ok with that.




Saturday I had to say goodbye to them :(
and that is basically where my break ends...
welp HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

  1. Love you! Now come back to provo, mmkay???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It kinda looks like Jack Jack lived in his Green Bay Packer pajamas the entire break. haha!! Miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, Kim! I love this post and I loved the break, too! You just reminded me that I need to put the nativity scene video up in my blog! Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete