Friday, January 14, 2011

guess what today is

my half birthday! I am now 20 1/2 years old now and it feels oh so great. I wish we celebrated half birthdays...or at least mine. I love having my birthday in the middle of summer, but I was never able to bring cupcakes to school to celebrate, or like this past year Jenna, Jillian, Mikelle and I would make a HUGE cookie and wake the birthday girl up at midnight singing happy birthday...and will I get that? nope. I had a little glimpse of what it would be like to have a birthday during the school months...last year my roommates woke me up early in the morning singing happy half birthday with a piece of cake and had breakfast ready for me. Im jealous of people who have birthdays september through april or may.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! my birthday is in june and my whole life i have always wanted it to be sometime during the school year so i could get some recognition! haha selfish i know, but i am glad you admitted it too so we can be proud birthday lovers together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy half Birthday! Let's celebrate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE having my birthday in June but I totally agree about the school cupcakes. That was a big dream of mine. So..I'm thinking that trip we wanted to go on...lets do Vegas for our 21sts

    ReplyDelete